This article shares the function of installing an LCDI plug into a GCDM unit.
The GCDM units are equipped with a universal plug that can be easily connected to the unit. To access this plug, you will need to remove the front panel of the unit and unscrew the screws that secure the metal box located at the bottom right of the unit. Once the screws are removed, you will be able to see the plug insert. When connecting the plug, it is important to ensure that the outlet is properly aligned with the plug. This step should be performed before plugging the other end of the cord into the receptacle. By following these instructions, you will be able to easily connect the GCDM unit to a power source.
Steps to Install Universal Power Cord
1. Remove Front Panel.
2. Remove the junction box cover by removing the screws.
3. Connect the LCDI Power Cord to Power inside the Junction box and fix the Power Cord with a Wire Clamp. Please note to insert both parts of the plug into the unit. You may experience heating or power issues.
4. Reinstall the junction box cover. Secure with screws.
5. Reinstall the front panel.
6. Connect power to the unit.